As you can see from the previous sprints, supplier engagement is something we have been prioritising for this project. We are continuing this engagement by working with TechUK to co-host a workshop to understand the role suppliers can help play in scaling transformation and digitising how social housing repairs are reported.
The agenda for the workshop is:
- Introduce the project, share what’s happened so far, and hear feedback from suppliers
- Understand what MHCLG could do to support a diverse market of software providers in repairs management
- Discuss what suppliers could do to support the project and project councils
- Help shape the project’s approach to housing repairs service transformation
- Review and understand what resources are reusable and what role shared knowledge, components and service patterns might have in the context of real-world service transformation or delivery that you are working on.
We are keen to have a mixture of companies attend, from new entrants to existing suppliers, to large and small providers and those working in technical and strategic roles in particular. We want to hear from those that work directly with local authorities and their systems.
If would like to be a part of this please register here
Thank you to all the supplier’s who have virtually met with us so far.