Well folks, here we are at our last show and share. We have made some fantastic progress during this project and now have a working MVP that integrates with a scheduling system, is freely available, has utilised common components and has been built and designed entirely on user feedback.
I think its safe to say we have succeeded in delivering our project goals and we cannot wait to launch a live service at City of Lincoln Council soon.
So for this final show and share we have focused on the progress made and demo our journey. Some of the key design changes we have made since alpha are:
- Consistency of language throughout the user journey
- Repairs that cannot be completed using this tool now have exit paths sooner
- Introduced a streamlined repair selection process
- Added the functionality to upload a photo
- Streamlined the contact detail elements of the journey
- Built working integration to our scheduling software and property lookup to our housing management system
- Utilised GovNotify for our internal and external notifications
- Developed a reporting dashboard
So sit back, relax, grab the popcorn and check out our final show and share! (silly me I used a landline in the mobile field which caused the final error – validation has since been added to this field)